Saturday, March 17, 2012

How life is right now

Where to begin? It has been so long since I have written. I have downloaded this blogging app that I am hoping will make blogging a breeze especially combined with Instagram and well all I can say is it will be greatness!  I hope. :) Let's start I the here and now.  Jason, Mia, and, I live on 6th Street in Mankato.  Jason is in the first grade.  Mia is in preschool.  I am working.  Josh moved out in late November almost December.  We have been struggling in our relationship for well if you ask me ever since we met and if you ask him he thinks everything is fine.  Until now.  But he says he moved out because he couldn't take the rejection.  At Josh's advice I have started reading a book called, "I don't want a divorce" by dr. Clarke.  It seemed liked I was on exactly the right path and didn't even know it.  He doesn't like this because I am actually standing up for myself and he just wants me exactly where he's had me for the past 8+ years and when I started doing what I should have done years ago he started throwing a tantrum.  It got to the point where josh was starting to cross some physical boundaries and it was not safe for me to be around him any,ore, especially not living in the same space.  The way he is handling the situation is a lot a lot like when I tried to break up with hi after Italy.  If any of you are are familiar with our relationship you will know that Italy is a sore spot for Josh.  He came back from band tour in love with me and I came back from Italy refreshed and ready to break up with him.  That did not work obviously because we ended up together and married.