Saturday, February 6, 2010

2009


Whoo hooo!!   I am really pumped about this.  I have been working pretty hard to edit down our pictures and put together 2009 in review.  I am going to try one month per post.  This is going to be insane but completely worth it.  At least to me. :)
Are you ready??
It's January and Jason and Mia are having a little fun in the snow.......
Even dad made it out to have a little fun sledding down the hill that is our backyard
Mia still in the crib....she's in the toddler bed now and hopefully we can get her in the twin bed soon...
January 24th Jason's 4th birthday!!!!
Showing off his new gift....and for those who know....notice the walls are not red.....yet.....
Josh usually dresses and up to provide balloon animal fun!
classic! :)

My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and myself got to watch Josh's other sister run indoor track.  Very fun!! She is the one with the bright yellow shoes.