Monday, March 1, 2010

September!

Only a few more months and then I can post some more current pictures.  September wasn't too exciting but it is the month that has some of my most favorite pictures of Jason and Mia.
We travelled to MN on the same weekend as the Art on the Green at Bethany College.  Jason and Mia had a blast on the inflatables.





Jason enjoyed his first season in soccer!  Josh got to coach his team.




One thing about having a yard is you can have things like pools.  But the day finally came when we needed to let the water out and get it ready for the upcoming winter.







Over the summer Jason was really wanting a Bumblebee transformer.  So we created this chart for him to fill by helping around the house.  He finally got it all filled up.




This was the first time I realized I couldn't leave any of my make-up out.