Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank you God

I have just been feeling really blessed lately and had to give a shout out.   Moving is always taxing and stressful for one.  Making sure all your bills have the right address (although sometimes its fun to think about not giving it to them. :) ), getting things unpacked, and getting life back to normal.  We have gone through such a unique, interesting, hard, difficult year.  Yet here we are in a city we love, we have a roof over our heads, food to eat, and Josh has a job.   One thing that really sticks with me through all of this is how much God provides.  I have an occasional very very weak moment.  I'm talking about crying almost hysterically, feeling completely hopeless like things are never going to be how we dream about them.  The next day I usually feel completely embarrassed in my lack of faith, because when has God ever let me down before?  Never.  And usually when I am feeling like I just can't take anymore or I just don't know what I'm going to do,  He jumps in.
Thank you God for always being there.