Monday, August 9, 2010

Mondays and Silliness

Monday's hurt!  This Monday seems especially bad.  Last week we got to go to Vacation Bible School at St. Paul's in North Mankato.  It really motivated us to get up, get dressed, and get out the door.  We had some where to go!!!  Now this week we don't have anywhere to go in the morning and it seems like the week will last forever while we are waiting for kindergarten to start.  Jason is ready to go.  After today I am ready for him to go too. :)  So I thought I would post this picture of Mia in attempt to cheer myself up.  For some reason trouble happens when you least need it.  And this computer is causing me problems so I still can't post any new pictures but I could pick something that I posted before.  :P  Oh well.  This week is full of "fun" planning and organizing, and balancing work and fun.
Happy Monday!!!