Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

 A couple of minutes ago Josh woke up and said, "I had a dream that Matt and Jessie were fat." My reply was,  "I had a dream that we were at a concert or some important ceremony and as part of the ceremony they were going to honor people who had brain tumors or things like that.  A person up front was supposed to give a rose to some one in the audience they knew had a condition.  Some how I got a rose and was led with the group to a back room by a short greasy man with a moustache wearing a plaid tweed suit coat.  The room where he had taken us was acombo of a lockeroom that was old white concrete that was stained.  The man proceeded to go to the bathroom with a smirk on his face.  I realized as he was flushing the toilet that where we were was going to become a drain and wash all of us away.  I hurried to find a high place to go and found some stairs going up to a platform area up high.  I called to all the other girls and got everyone up safe just as the water rushed by.  The man who had flushed the toilet was hanging off the side of the platform by just his fingers.  I started to step on them so he couldn't climb up, but then in my mind I saw that he was going to grab my leg throwing me off balance.  So then I tried laying down and lifting his fingers up so he had to let go.  But then I saw that he was going to grab my hair and smash my face down.  Then I went back to the part of the dream before I went into the room and tried not to go into the room, but they wouldn't let me not go.  And I was trying to kiss Jason and Mia goodbye because I knew what was going to happen if I went back there and I didn't want to die."
Laughing Josh said, "This is the difference between men and women, you are well on your way to using your 50,000 words for the day."  What a great way to start the day: Laughing.