Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Weekend Away

This past weekend we visited Josh's family.  It was quite the weekend.  Josh had Parent/Teacher conferences until 8p.m. Thursday night.  We took off after he got home and probably didn't leave until 10:00 p.m.  Beverly, our across the street neighbor, thought there was an emergency.  The next morning Josh drove to Mankato to work, while Jason, Mia, and I stayed at his parents house hanging out.  We were going to do some senior pictures of a sister's boyfriend and we tried some, but the weather wasn't working with us.  Saturday we drove to Orange City, Iowa, the home of Northwestern College to drop another sister off and see her dorm room.  This room was ranked 3rd in the dorm room decoration contest.  They did an awesome job!  We met some old Taylor family friends, the Galloways, for lunch and my favorite part a good old game of basketball followed by a game of indoor soccer and swimming at the pool.  What a day!  
Sunday was a little better and we took more pictures of the boyfriend, which was really fun!  Maybe I'll post one just as a teaser. :)
Of course, I didn't take a single picture of any of this (except the senior pictures of the boyfriend :)).  It's embarrassing! I guess I'm still a beginner blogger.  And I will definitely be sure to take pictures of everything else from now on.  :)