Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jason and Mia at the park


I love photographing children in their element!  It is just so much fun to capture how they really are!

Here are some pictures of Jason and Mia at the park on a warm November day.  Before winter decided to show its face.

Jason just looks so serious in this picture.  And of course having a little snack of pb and j.




What would he do without his peanut butter and jelly sandwich?


Have I mentioned that Mia loves jumping?  If a park has these jumping things she always goes on them.



I love these slide pictures!





Jason figured out what I was doing and then I HAD to take pictures of him going down the slide.  He is getting to be such a ham. :)






Climbing back up the slide........what child doesn't do this?


Okay these next couple pictures are from a pair of shoes that were just lying at the park.  Yes, I realize it might be strange.  Actually some older boys came to the park while we were there.  Later they asked me, "do you know whose shoes these are?"  "No" I said.  "Weren't you taking pictures of them?"  "Yes, I was."  They thought that was a little out of the ordinary.   Oh well. :)



Here's Mia's feet as she is trying to jump on the jumpy thing


Someone might recognize those sandals too. :)