Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow days!

I can't believe that my last post was 6 days ago!  We have had snow days all week and its been like a mini stay-cation.  I am working on getting all my pictures organized so I can get caught up!  I just had to write something though. :)  Jason and Mia have just loved having daddy home.  Josh has been working on some home projects and in between sledding, playing k"nex, reading, and just having a great time being with the family.  We made our Christmas chains, tried a new way of making pretzels and almond bark, and still have Christmas cookies to make, and of course turtles!  We cannot go without the turtles!  Maybe we will adventure out in the snow to try and do some Christmas shopping.  Oh and Josh and I have seen three movies lately: "The Blind Side",  "Up", and "The Proposal".  "The Blind Side" and "Up" are definite must sees and seriously think about adding them to your collection.  "The Proposal" started out pretty good but ended up finishing kind of weak.  It's okay, but I don't know if its a sure fire keeper.  That's kind of the heads up on what's been happening this week.  Stay tuned. :)