Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30 Days of Being Thankful/Day 1








Lately I have been reading the blog of one of my favorite photographers and she has been blogging about the things she is thankful for.  After reading them for a little while I couldn't help but think of all the things I am truly thankful for.  So I am going to try to blog one thing I am thankful for each day for 30 days.  I think this might be harder than what I thought in the beginning but here goes.

Being Thankful Day 1
I am truly thankful for my husband Josh.  Most of the pictures were pictures I took on film during college or shortly after we were married and then after Jason was first born and about 4 months old.  He has been my best friend for almost all of the 9 years I have known him.  He makes me laugh and he has strengths where I have weaknesses.  Without getting too sappy he is someone I can't imagine my life without.  This past year has brought a lot of growth for us and I am so glad he is in my life.