Monday, November 2, 2009

MLC Homecoming


One of my younger brothers started at Martin Luther College this past fall. He is also on the football team, so for MLC's homecoming we traveled up to New Ulm, MN. It was a chilly day and made me realize that I don't miss Minnesota weather at all! A couple of aunts, an uncle, cousin, and grandpa plus brothers and sisters made quite a big group.
He wore a white hat which made him easy to spot!





Jason and my cousin

Before the game started we got to play with some very fun inflatable balls.  Jason and Mia loved this!!

Here are Jason and I in the inflatable ball!  I have to say it was super fun!



Of course the cousins had to try it out after they figured out how fun it really was!
And how could anyone blame us for having a little race! :)

On your marks! Get set! Go!


Any everyone's other fav "The Balloon Animal".  Both boys ended up with bees, I had not ever seen those made before and of course don't have a picture :(



After the game was over we had to get some pictures with my brother and his four (soon to be five) nieces and nephews.  And my favorite part is coming too.....




Here's my favorite part, after we were done taking pictures some other people can up and asked for his autograph!! lol!