Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First beach picnic of the year

We love to go to the beach!  Bray Park is close enough that its a great place to go to have a picnic, layout, and spend some time by the water.   Jason and Mia wasted no time running into the water, even though it was still very cold.

This is my favorite!!  I so want to hang this up in our house somewhere. :)


 I can't believe she was actually walking in the water, brave girl!!! 
She had to have her princess band-aids on :)

 The hubby
 He's always giving me these looks

 I know no one probably cares to look at fruit, but I love the colors!



 This might seem odd to some but it's quite humorous and maybe a bit embarrassing, but Jason and Mia saw this boat drive up to the beach and they ran over because they wanted to go on a boat.  I think they would have actually tried to get on if we hadn't stopped them.

All wet and a little cold from being in the water, but definitely happy!




 "Where's my sunglasses?"