Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yea Pictures!!!

I am so so so excited!  Our computer miraculously fixed itself and all the pictures I couldn't get to before were back!!!!  I immediately exported them to a safe place and started exported all of the pictures in there that were not somewhere else already.  Technology can be such a friend and then it can be an enemy too.  So I am going to get started blogging these.  I'll try not to have really really really annoying long posts.  Try.  :)
Here are more park pictures:

 Jason loves these diggers!!

 Josh is actually grilling in the rain!  Sometimes we are hard core grillers in the summer!
 Mia has started covering her face because she doesn't want me to take her picture. :(  Hopefully she'll grow out of that. :)

 Here is our creative child - thinking outside the box.  Everything has another purpose! ha!ha!



 My youngest brother is confirmed now.  He's the one on the right.  He even got to have another person in his class with him.  Lucky! :)
 Mia and Emma working on their piano skills!

 I love having someone else to help me keep the children's faces clean :)