Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Taylor Family Update

I have been working and working to get caught up with pictures.  I was so so so excited to post some pictures from Memorial Day weekend.  We went down to Missouri to visit my parents and we got a slip n slide for Jason, Mia, Zach, and Emma to play in.   What a great photo opp!!!  I just love how they turned out!  Now I can't get to them on the computer.  The program I use is being goofy.  :(  They are in there I just can't get to them.  Hopefully I figure that out soon!!!
We moved again at the end of June/beginning of July.  I also ran a 5k race with my aunt and sister-in-law.  It was a great weekend!!  We are pretty much settled and are constantly going through our stuff some more to pare down.  We have a lot of it in a storage unit for right now until we get sorted.  Then we will probably try to sell some stuff and give away some stuff.  I have been doing a couple of photo sessions, which has been fun and mixes up the pace a little.   Josh has been working 8-5 all week and is starting to be involved a little with the worship band at church.   Otherwise we busy ourselves with story times, swimming, and playing with as many friends as possible.   Next week is soccer camp!  Jason is excited and ready to play!  Hopefully he will have fun.  It is from 1-4, which might be a little longer than he is expecting.
That's what we've been up to.  More pictures to come ASAP!! :)